How to Transfer SMS from Android Phone to Computer
Thanks to Android Transfer, which can help import messages in .xml format from computer to your device or export text messages from device to computer as .xml or .txt files easily.
Take a trail version of Android Transfer with below buttons to transfer your SMS to computer.
Next, let's start to transfer Text Messages from your Android to computer.
Easy steps to transfer Android SMS to computerStep 1 Connect your device with computer
After installing the Android Transfer, luanch it and connect your Android phone to computer via USB.
Step 2 Set up your Android phone
When the device is connected, it will be detected by the Android Transfer and shown up as the following picture.
Click SMS on the left list to manage your Android phone SMS.
Note: Android Transfer is fully compatible with all popular Android phones like HTC/Google/Motorola/Samsung/Sony Ericsson.
Step 3 Transfer Android SMS to computer
All your text messages will be list in front of the SMS management window as below.
Select the messages you want and then click the "Import/Export" button to save them to your computer in .tet format.
Warming and Tips
Android Transfer allows you not only to transfer SMS from phone to computer, but also deleted messages, send messages to single or multi contacts from your computer conveniently.
comments powered by Disqus
- Transfer Android Phone Contacts
- Transfer iPhone SMS to Android
- Transfer Between Android and iPhone
- Transfer between Samsung and iPhone
- Photos between Android and Computer
- Backup and Restore Android
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Android
- Transfer Data Between Android, iPhone and Symbian
- Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone
- Transfer Data from Android to Computer