Android Photo Recovery
Recovers lost, deleted or formatted photos, music, and video files from Android
A photo recovery software for Android users that recovers deleted or lost photos, images, songs, movies, and other multimedia files.
• Complete Do-It-Yourself photo recovery software helps you recover your photos lost due to deletion, corruption or formatting of Android, sd card, hard drives.
• Recovers photos from digital camera, external hard drives, laptops and desktop, USB Drives, and memory cards
• Supports scanning of storage devices having storage capacity up to 2TB
• Facilitates option to "Add File Headers"
- Supported OS:
- Windows 8.1(64bits)/8 (64&32 bits)/7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6
Digital Photo RecoveryRecover all your lost or deleted photos from Any Android OS based storage media. Also recovers photos/pictures from corrupt or formatted storage media. The image formats supported by the software, include BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, Mamiya (MOS, MEF), Paint Shop Pro Image File (PSP), Picture File (PCT)
Video File RecoveryPreview and recover any of your lost/deleted/inaccessible video files, without compromising on their visual quality. The video file formats supported by the software, include MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPEG, Matroska Video File (MKV), AVCHD Video File (MTS), Divx Encoded Movie File (DIVX), MOI Video File, Video Object File (VOB), OGG Media Player (OGM), 3G2, ASX
Audio File RecoveryRecover your songs, karaoke, music compositions or any other lost audio file. The audio file formats supported by the software, include RPS, MP3, AU, WAV, MIDI, OGG, AIFF, RM, WMA, RA, M4P and M4A.
Digital Camera Picture RecoverySoftware recovers all your lost pictures from any make/model of Digital Camera on Android devices. The software supports RAW recovery of pictures from all major digital camera brands like Sony, Nikon, Canon, Samsung, Pentax, Minolta, Kodak, Sigma, Fuji, Olympus, Epson, Mamiya and Panasonic etc.
Memory Card RecoveryRecover your seemingly lost photos and other multimedia files from any corrupt / damaged / formatted Internal or External storage media, recognized by Android OS. The supported digital cameras, memory cards, USB storages devices, Flash Cards, SD Card (Mini SD, Micro SD, SDHC Card), CF Card, Mini Disks or any other Android based hard drive.
Recover Pictures from Formatted CardPhoto Recovery tool from Stellar helps you successfully recover your images even after you have lost them due to formatting of your Android SD card, memory card or hard drive without taking backup or creating an image of the drive.
Note: Try not to overwrite the formatted drive or card with fresh data from which you lost photos for a high recover rate of pictures.
Supports > 2 TB Storage MediaWith enhanced support for recovery of photo, audio, and video files from storage media as large as 2TB of disk space, the software offer greater ease. This feature helps professionals as well as normal users to recover their entire deleted multimedia content in a single go.
Option to Add File HeadersAndroid Photo Recovery provides the option to add new file headers to the list of existing audio, video, or photo file category. This is helpful for those users who use new, unique multimedia file types (which is not there in the default file list) to recover the corresponding file types without any hassle.
Improved Scanned File Preview OptionNow you can see the preview of your scanned photos, videos, and audios in three different file view options, such as "Cover Flow View", "Thumbnail View", or "List View". After the selected media is scanned for recovery the software generates the tree list according to these views.
Instructive User-friendly Interface with Resize OptionThe complete do it yourself user interface with instructions at every step never let you feel that you are using this tool for the first time. The resize-windows feature of the application lets you resize the application wizard as per your convenience.
Related GuidesHow to Retrieve Deleted Pictures on Samsung Galaxy
How to Recover Photos, Videos and Music from HTC
How to Recover Photos, Videos from LG Optimus
How to Recover Photos, Videos from Sony Xperia
How to Recover Deleted File from Motorola Atrix
How to recover data from formatted memory card by Android Photo Recovery1. Open Android Photo Recovery, Click on Start scan.
2. Choose the drive to start scanning.
3. Now, the scanning process will commence. After scanning, list of folders indicating each file formats will be displayed in the left pane.
4. Click each folder to view files in it. For file preview, just click on any file (or use up & down keys).
5. You can either recover all or selected files displayed in the tree generated by clicking on the recover icon.
How to recover photo, music and videos using Android Photo Recovery1. Connect the card through the card reader (preferably) or the drive to the system.
2. You can see the card/drive in the left hand panel of the software.
3. Double click on the card (shown in the left hand panel of the software).
4. Select the "Photo Recovery" icon.
5. Select the Type of files (that you want to recover) from the list of supportive file.
6. Click on Ok to start the scanning process.
After the completion of the scan you will able to see list of folders indicating each file formats will be displayed in the left pane.
You can now select the files that you would like to recover, click on recover selected and provide the destination to save the files.