User Guide of Phone to Phone Transfer Software
Phone Transfer has the powerful ability to transfer data such as contacts, SMS, music, videos, photos and apps between Symbian, Android and iOS without having to use your computer.
Now, follow me to learn how to use Phone Transfer to transfer data from phone to another.
Steps to copy data from phone to phone directlyStep 1 Install and launch Phone Transfer on computer
First of all, download and install Phone Transfer on your computer with below button.
Then launch the program, you will see a home window as follow:
Step 2 Connect two phones to computer
Now you can connect the two phones to computer via usb cables at the same time. Then your phones will be detected by the program on the computer and display as follow:
Note: You can click "Flip" button to change the places of the two devices.
Step 3 Transfer Data from One Phone to Another
Next step you can choose the data you want to transfer between the two phones, such as contacts, photos, messages, etc.
In the last steps just click "Start Copy" button to start the data transfer process. When finish, you ought to click "Completed".
1) Make sure both of your phones are connected all the time during the data transfer process.
2) You can empty the destination phone by clicking Clear data before copy if you need.
3) You need to install iTunes on your PC, if you intend to transfer data from or to iOS.
comments powered by Disqus
- Transfer Android Phone Contacts
- Transfer iPhone SMS to Android
- Transfer Between Android and iPhone
- Transfer between Samsung and iPhone
- Photos between Android and Computer
- Backup and Restore Android
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Android
- Transfer Data Between Android, iPhone and Symbian
- Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone