How to Recover File from Android SD Card
• Accidentally deleted files from SD card
• Formatted SD card
• SD card got corrupted or inaccessible
• Virus inflection
• Power failure
Thanks to the Android Data Recovery, which can recover photos and videos from SD cards on Android devices, as well as contacts and messages on SIM cards.
First of all, you need to download the program to your computer. Choose the right version for your computer.
Then turn to the step-by-step guide on how to get back deleted data from Android SD card.
How to recover lost data from Android SD CardStep 1 Connect Android to the computer
Install and run the program on your comouter, and connect your Android phone with computer, too.
Step 2 Enable USB debugging on your Android device
In order to connect your phone with the program, you may need to enable USB debugging on your Android phone. There are three different ways to finish this job for different Android system:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Step 3 Analyze and scan your Android SD card
Once you enable USB debugging, the Android recovery software will detect your phone, the next step you can tap on the "Start" button to analyze the data on your SD card.
When the window pops up following picture, please click "Allow" on the homescreen, then click "Start" again to begin scan the SD card.
Tips: The scan process will take you a few minutes, please wait patiently.
Step 4 Preview and recover data from Android SD cards
After finish scanning the SD card, you will be able to preview found files such as Messages, contacts, photos and videos, so as to check whether your lost files are found or not. Then select files you want to recover from SD card, then left click on "Recover" button.
Besides photos and video from the SD card, Android Data Recovery also lets you recover contacts and messages from SIM card on your Andorid device.
comments powered by Disqus