Android Tablet Data Recovery
With the availability of Android Data Recovery software, the solution to such unforeseen developments now lies within everyone's reach. It can recover lost or deleted photos, audio, video files, contacts, text messages and other things effectively and efficiently from Android tablet directly or from SD card.
• Previews objects before recovery.
• Recovery process is really very fast and effective.
• Supports all Android tablets.
Download the Android Recovery Software and install it in your system.
In this tutorial we will teach you how to recover files that have been removed from our tablet.
How to Recover Lost Data from Android TabletStep 1 Connect your Android tablet to the computer
The first thing install and run the application, then connect your tablet to PC.
Step 2 Enable USB debugging on your Android tablet
Now the software will search for the device, and ask you to enable USB debugging on your Samsung tablet. There are different ways to do it for different Android OS versions.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Step 3 Begin to scan your lost data on Android tablet
If your tablet has open USB debugging, you will be taken to begin scanning data on the tablet. Tap on "Start" button on the home window to analyze your lost data.
Note: Before doing this, make sure that the battery of your device is more than 20%.
When you get a picture below, you need to move to your tablet's screen to click "Allow" to let the scan process move on. Then click "Start" on the program's window below.
Step 4 Preview and recover SMS, contacts, photos & video from Android tablet
After the scanning is over a list of files will be shown, just select the file you want and click "Recover" to get all your desired files back.
If you need any help regarding this Android Data Recovery, feel free to drop us a comment below and we will reply back as soon as possible.
comments powered by Disqus