How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
Phone Transfer has the ability to transfer photos and albums from Android phone to iPhone directly. In addition, this tool is totally risk-free, thus you don't need to worry about the safety of phones.
Take a trial version of the program to sync your Andriod photos to iPhone.
Now, follow me to begin to transfer your Android pictures to iPhone.
Step to copy pictures from Android phone to iPhoneStep 1 Install and launch the phone data transfer
At first, download and install this phone data transfer on your computer. Then, launch and run it on your computer.
Note: You should install iTunes on your computer before using this phone data transfer.
Step 2 Connect Android and iPhone with computer
Then, connect both your Android and iPhone to computer via USB cables. After they are connected, Phone Transfer will detect them automatically. You are able to see the home window:
Note: You can also click the "Flip" button to change the place of the two phones to transfer data from iPhone to Android.
Step 3 Move photos from Android to iPhone
Before copying photos and albums, you ought to delete the marks before contacts and music. After that, click the green button "Start Copy". During the transferring, you can check the photos that you want to transfer. When the process is over, you should click "OK".
Note: Please make sure that your phones are connected during the transferring.
comments powered by Disqus
- Transfer Android Phone Contacts
- Transfer iPhone SMS to Android
- Transfer Between Android and iPhone
- Transfer between Samsung and iPhone
- Photos between Android and Computer
- Backup and Restore Android
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Android
- Transfer Data Between Android, iPhone and Symbian
- Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone
- Transfer Data from Android to Computer