How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Android
Yes, you can finish the transferring with the help of Phone Transfer, which can transfer SMS from iPhone to Android without striking a blowing.
Actually，Phone Transfer can not only transfer iPhone SMS to Android, but also transfer contacts and photos too. Moreover, you are able to transfer your data, such as contacts, SMS, call logs, apps, photos, music and videos, from one Android phone to another one.
You can downlaod the trail version of the program and copy your SMS follow below steps.
How to Transfer iPhone Text Message to Android PhoneStep 1 Install and run Phone Transfer
First you need to install and launch Phone Transfer on your computer. Then, you will be leaded to the primary window as following.
Step 2 Connect both iPhone and Android phone
Now you need to connect iPhone and Android phone to your computer via USB cable at the same time. After doing this, Phones will be detected by Phone Transfer automatically.
Note: Please make sure you have installed iTunes on your computer.
Step 3 SMS iPhone to Android
In the last step, mark "Test Messages" in the transfer window and hit the button "Start Copy" to do the transfer.
Note: Both of your phones are connected all the time during the data transfer process.
comments powered by Disqus
- Transfer Android Phone Contacts
- Transfer iPhone SMS to Android
- Transfer Between Android and iPhone
- Transfer between Samsung and iPhone
- Photos between Android and Computer
- Backup and Restore Android
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Android
- Transfer Data Between Android, iPhone and Symbian
- Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone
- Transfer Data from Android to Computer