How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
Don't worry, there is an easy way to get your iTunes content onto Android with the help of Android Transfer. This iTunes to Android Trnafer software, which is designed to transfer iTunes music to Android seamlessly. In addition, this program lets you transfer music from Android to iTunes library as well.
First of all, get the trial version of the program to have a try.
Now, let's begin the trip of moving iTunes music to Android device.
Steps to Transfer songs from iTunes Library to AndroidStep 1 Set up your Android device
To begin with, install and run Android Transfer on your computer. Then connect your Android with computer via a USB cable or via Wi-Fi(Wi-Fi is only available in Windows version).
Step 2 Transfer music from iTunes to Android
Next step, click "Import iTunes Playlists" button at the bottom of the primary window. When a window pops up, you can select those songs you want to move from iTunes playlists to your Android device.
At the last step, just click "OK" to start transferring music.
If the formats of songs are incompatible with your Android device, this iTunes to Android transfer will remind you whether you want to convert the format of the music file to Android optimized format or not. If yes, click "Yes".
Note: During the music transferring, you should keep your Android device connected with your computer all the time.
comments powered by Disqus
- Transfer Android Phone Contacts
- Transfer iPhone SMS to Android
- Transfer Between Android and iPhone
- Transfer between Samsung and iPhone
- Photos between Android and Computer
- Backup and Restore Android
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Android
- Transfer Data Between Android, iPhone and Symbian
- Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone
- Transfer Data from Android to Computer