Android Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung
Android Photo Recovery is a comprehensive program which can be used to recover deleted contacts, text message, photos and videos from almost all kinds of Android devices, including phones including Galaxy S7/S7 Edge and tablets. You can download the free trial version of this Android recovery software now:
- Part 1. Some of the Most Likely Reasons That May Cause Data Loss
- Part 2. How to Retrieve Lost Files from an Samsung Galaxy Device
1. Deleting data by accident. It could be the main reason to a great extent for most of the cases.
2. Upgrade the device system and some of the data would be wiped off.
3. Factory Reset.
4. Data saved on SIM card and there is something wrong with the SIM.
5. Deleting data by others. Other people like your friends, families may use your device and get some of them deleted without giving you any reminding.
Once you notice that you get your important data lost, all you need to do is to protect it from overwriting by the new adding data. In this way, you should stop using device and recover them by the data recovery program as soon as possible.
Step 1 Connect your Samsung device to the computer
After you installing and launching the Samsung recovery software on the computer, you will be able to see the main window below. Then please connect your Samsung phone to the computer via a USB.
Step 2 Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Device
If your Samsung device isn't detected by the program, you need to enable USB debugging on your phone. Check what Android OS is your Samsung and then choose the right way to open USB debugging follow below steps:
1) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" > Back to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
Different types of Android files can be chose to be scan, it will, with no doubt, save your time. If you lost almost every type of Samsung data, you can tick "Select all" to have all your Galaxy data scanned.
Step 3 Allow to Scan and Analyze Samsung
After your device is detected by the program, you'll get a window as follow on your device. Tap "Allow" to enable the program to scan your device for lost data.
Note: Before starting, please make sure that your phone battery is more than 20% charged.
Step 4 Preview and recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy
After finishing the scanning process, a list of recoverable files that have been found from your Samung will be shown. In addition, there will be a preview window of files where you can preview the contacts, SMS and photos from Samsung device. Marck those you want and click "Recover". You can selectively save them on your computer.
As you can see above, you are able to recover deleted data on your Android device in several simple steps. Though you can get back lost contents easily, you are recommended to back up your Android data frequently to prevent Android phone data from losing.