Android Data Recovery is so excellent a program that can help you restore Android photos back. Contacts, text messages, videos, songs, call logs, notes and bookmarks are recoverable as well. It's a risk-free recovery tool that the possibility of losing data while recovering is quite less. You can download Android Data Recovery on your computer and read carefully the instruction on how to recover photos to have a try.
Note: To prevent your pictures from being covered by new files, you should cease to use the phone before those things are gotten back. Because once the data are replaced, we can not recover them.
- Part 1. Where Is the Location of the Photos on Android?
- Part 2. Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 with 3 Steps
Now you are able to manage your photos including deleting, renaming, compressing and more on your device.
Step 1 Enable USB Debugging and Connect it to the Computer
Check USB debugging first:
1. For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > "About Phone" > "Build number". Several times latter, until you get a note that you are under developer mode, go back to "Settings" > "Developer options" > "USB debugging".
2. For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > "Developer options" > "USB debugging"
3. For Android 2.3 or the earlier operating system: Enter "Settings" > "Applications" > "Development" > "USB debugging"
After enabling USB debugging, connect your Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 to the computer via USB cable, you'll see this window. Check the item, "Gallery", that is to be scanned.
Step 2 Have your Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 Analyzed and Scanned for Lost Photos
Note: Make sure that the battery of your Galaxy S7/S6 is more than 20% so that the scan and recovery can succeed.
You are required to switch to your Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 and tap "Allow" on the screen.
Step 3 Preview and Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6
You can preview all found photos, messages, contacts in detail at the scan result. Choose those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
As you can see above, all these data in your Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 can be recovered with simple steps that you need only 2 or 3 steps. You can try the free trial version first before you decide to purchase it and restore your Android photos on your own. But if you have backed up your phone before, things would be much easier when the data are lost and you don’t have to worry about it would fail to retrieve.