Android Data Recovery
How to Make Android Screen Mirroring on Smart TV
- Method 1: Mirror Android to Smart TV (For Most Samsung Devices)
- Method 2: Mirror Android to Smart TV (For Some Other Samsung Models)
- Tips: Mirror Android Screen to PC
Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S III , Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Camera, Samsung 8” Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1”, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" 2014 Edition
Step 1 Press the Source button on the remote.
Step 2 Navigate and select "Screen Mirroring".
Your smart TV will display a screen which prompts you that it is waiting for a device to be connected. This screen will be displayed till your phone is connected. If you do not connect your device within 2 minutes, scan will time out.
Step 3 On your Samsung phone, run the "Settings" app. Then slide the slider and select "Screen Mirroring" under "Connect and share". Tap the TV you would like to connect to. Once connected, your mobile device screen will be shown on the TV.
Step 1 Turn on the smart TV and place your Samsung close to the TV.
Step 2 On your phone, pull down the notification panel and tap "Quick Connect".
Step 3 If this is the first time to use Quick Connect, you may be prompted to update or enable it.Then select "Scan for nearby devices" and pair your TV you wish to connect to.
1. If you are going to make a non-Samsung device mirroring on a Samsung smart TV, you will need to download a third party app onto your phone. Then you can connect the two with the help of that app. Which app to choose will depend on the model and manufacturer of your non-Samsung phone. Unfortunately, if your device is not developed by Samsung, it will not be supported. You can contact the app developer or manufacturer for help.
2. If you fail to mirror your device with method 1, you will need to try to use the Quick Connect feature to mirror your device.
Step 2 Download and Install Android Data Recovery
Firstly, please download and install the Android Data Recovery program on the computer you want to mirror your device screen to.
Step 2 Plug Device into PC
Please launch it and then connect your Android to computer via the USB cable that is matched. And do not forget to enable the USB debugging so that the program can detect your device successfully.
Step 3 Mirror Android Screen
After that, Your Android screen would be mirrored to your computer automatically and you can see exactly what you do on your Android phone with a large PC screen.
Now, please enjoy the contents that has been mirrored on the large screen. If you have any question, please drop us a comment below.