Ways to Record Your iPhone Screen on PCQuickTime
QuickTime is a video format developed by Apple Inc., and it is pretty easy to use for most of users. It is integrated with OS X. However, for the latest version of QuickTime, the web browser plug-in is no longer installed by default and is removed if you have a previous version of QuickTime on your PC, although it does contain security updates.
1. Connect iPhone to your computer and tap "Trust" on the pop-up window of your device.
2. Launch the QuickTime Player by clicking the search icon on the upper-right of the interface and enter "QuickTime". For the results you get, please double-click "QuickTime Player - Application".
3. On the upper-left of the program, click "File > New Movie Recording". Before you start to record your iPhone, you need to choose your device name by clicking the arrow down icon next to the red circle. After that, please click the red circle button to begin recording.
4. You can save the video by going to "File > Save".
If you need to record your iPhone and then edit it, Camtasia may help. It provides you a lot of advanced editing features that meet almost all your needs when creating custom videos. And you can share them to the social applications like YouTube directly.
For the users of Mac, it can be really simple to record and edit iPhone screen. Please download the install the program on your computer, and then connect your iPhone with the USB cable. Just launch the program and you can record and edit iPhone screen easily.
Note: If you are a user of Windows, you are not recommended to use this method as it doesn't allow recording iOS screen directly. Please try the other three methods and you will do it at ease.
You can also use Reflector 2 to record your iPhone screen but it is not free, and it couldn't allow you to edit the videos. But you can still have a try.
1. Download and install Reflector 2 on your computer and then launch it.
2. Plug your iPhone to computer via USB cable. Then swipe up on the iPhone’s screen and tap "AirPlay > (computer's name) > Mirroring". But please insure that your iOS device and your computer are in the same netwok.
3. On the program, you can start record your iPhone by clicking "Record" button and then click "Stop" if you finish it.
iPhone Data Recovery
Another method to record iPhone screen on your computer is to access with iPhone Data Recovery, which is pretty simple and you can save the record on your PC as a video. Please download the program by clicking the download button below to have a try!
Step 1 Launch the Program
After you download and install iPhone Data Recovery, please run it on your computer. On the interface, just go to "More Tools > iOS Screen Recorder".
Step 2 Connect iPhone to PC
Please plug your iPhone into PC via the lightning cable that comes with your iPhone. Then you need to go to your iPhone and tap "AirPlay". After that, please follow the guide on the interface to set it up.
Note: please make sure that your iPhone and computer are on the same network.
Step 3 Start to Record iPhone Screen
After iPhone is detected by the program, you can see the screen of your device would be mirrored to the interface of your PC. Then you can click "Record" button to start to record iPhone screen.
Note: The record would be saved as MP4 file on your computer.
If you have any question, please just drop us a comment below!