Android Data Recovery
How to Download Instagram Videos
- Method 1: Download Instagram Videos with Torch Browser
- Method 2: Download Instagram Videos with InstaDown
- Method 3: Download Instagram Videos via IFTTT
1. Download and install the Torch browser on your computer.
2. Paste the URL of the Instagram video you want to keep and using the Torch Browser open the Instagram page of the video.
3. On the top bar, there is a Video button. Once the video is playing, the button becomes clickable. As you can see above, adding the proper Instagram can help your post more reachable and discoverable on the corresponding hashtag page. If you’re running an Instagram campaign, having a brand hashtag will help drive participation and engagement. It will also organize all the posts that are tagged with it on a hashtag page.
4. Click the Video button. The video will automatically download and you will see the file appear on the bottom left side of the browser. And the downloaded Instagram video will be saved in .mp4 format.
InstaDown is a real good choice for those users who want to download Instagram videos in few simply clicks. To start with, please just simply go to the video you want to download, copy the link and paste the address into the InstaDown interface. Just click the InstaDown button and the service will automatically fetch the video, and start downloading it in .mp4 format which can be played on almost any player and device.
You’re going to need an IFTTT account, an Instagram account and a Dropbox account for this to work. Next, you need to activate the Instagram channel and your Dropbox channel, and then use the recipe.
Please choose Instagram as the trigger and then select options such as "New video by specific user", "Videos by anyone tagged", "You like a video" or "Videos by you tagged". After that, select "Upload File from URL" as the action, and choose your Dropbox account as the destination and create recipe.
The job is done! IFTTT will automatically download and add any Instagram video you add or like to your chosen Dropbox folder.
You are able to choose the method according to your own case. The three methods above are pretty simple to handle and now, I think saving your favorite videos from Instagram is a piece of cake for you!