Android Data Recovery
How to Recover Unsaved/Deleted Word Doc 2007/2010/2013
People also read:
- Method 1: Recover Unsaved Word Document Files via Word Itself
- Method 2: Recover Unsaved/Deleted Word Document Files with Data Recovery
1. Launch Word and go to "File > Info > Manage Documents > Recover Unsaved Documents".
2. On the pop-up window, please select the Word document you want to recover. Click on the "Open" button and the unsaved document would be displayed.
3. After you open the document, you will see an information banner on the top asking you to save the file. Please click on "Save As" button and the document would be saved on your computer.
Step 1 Download and Install Data Recovery
To begin with, you need to download and install Data Recovery program. Then please launch it on your computer.
Step 2 Select Data Type to Recover
On the interface of the program, please select "Document" and then click on the "Next" button to continue.
Step 3 Choose A Location to Scan
Now, you need to choose a location so that the program will scan through it. For instance, in most of the cases, the Word documents may be stored on Disk(C :). So you need to choose it. But if you have no ideas where they are, please choose "Whole Computer" to scan.
After that, the selected location will be scanned in “Quick Scan” mode by default. Cannot find the wanted Word documents? Please use "Deep Scan" mode to try again.
Step 4 Recover Unsaved/Deleted Word Document Files
You can now choose the ones you want and click on the "Recover" button to get the unsaved or deleted Word Document files back. By the way, you can also preview the files to see if they are the ones you need before you recover them back.
Above are the two methods to recover unsaved or deleted Word document files. I am sure you will successfully get the lost important files back easily by referring to the guides above. If you have any question, please drop us a comment on the box.