iPhone Data Recovey is capable of restoring lost media files with or without iTunes/iCloud backup. It supports all video file types including MP4, Flash, 3GP, AVI, etc. Its user friendly interface helps you recover information with just a few clicks.
Actions speak louder than words, why not give it a try and download our free trial version.
- Part 1: Restore Video Tape Directly from iPhone
- Part 2: Retrieve Media Files from iTunes Backup File
- Part 3: Resume Video from iCloud Backup
- Tips: Fix Movie/Video Can't Be Played on iPhone
Launch iPhone Data Recovery on your computer and connect to your iPhone with USB cable.
Step 2 Select and Recover Lost Video
For just a few seconds, your lost data will be displayed on the interface as below. You can preview them before deciding which files you want to retrieve. After choosing, click "Recover" to get back your files.
Note: Method above fits only to iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4.
Step 1 Scan Backup File
iPhone Data Recovery will list all iTunes backup files as below. Check your iPhone backup and click "Start Scan".
Step 2 Restore Deleted iPhone Videos
In this step, select "Videos" and preview its contents in the window. Then click "Recover" button. All the information you want will be retrieved to PC swiftly.
Step 1 Sign in your iCloud
Select the third mode and enter the Apple ID and password of your iCloud account. After that, you may download your latest backup. The downloading time varies based on the size of the backup file. Make sure the internet is connected when you are downloading the file.
Step 2 Select and Retrieve Videos from iCloud
Select the files you need and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
[Your movie] was not copied to the iPhone （name of your iPhone） because it cannot be played on this iPhone.
You must be very confused and urge to know how to fix it. Don’t worry, I will introduce a method for you. But firstly you need to find a Mac. Please continue to read on the guide below：
1. Start the Mac Automator and then select "Workflow" on the Automator dialog.
2. Then drag the movie or video to the area on the right side.
3. Enter “movie” in the search box and you can see the result of the movies and videos.
4. You can choose the format you want on the drop-down box and in this case, please select “iPhone” for the option.
5. Select the location where you want to keep your iPhone-compatible video file in the "Save To" area.
6. Click the “Run” button and the Automator creates your new iPhone-compatible movie/video file for you.
It is convenient in using the help of iPhone Data Recovery to get back lost information. But it is always the best option to regularly back up your iPhone and use iTunes or iCloud to store your media files, that way if you accidentally delete something, you can still use iPhone Data Recovery to get them back.