Android Data Recovery
Photo Recovery from ZTE Phones
I am very sorry to hear about that. But fortunately, there’s actually a useful tool that can help us recover deleted photos, videos, music and more from ZTE phones. What we need is Android Data Recovery.
Android Data Recovery is the excellent photo recovery software for Android users. This software has numerous features that I can’t wait to show you:
1. Supports ZTE phones running Android OS (Android 2.3 to 6.0), including ZTE Nubia Prague S, Blade L2/S7/S6/X9/X3, ZTE Maven, ZMAX, and more
2. Other Android phone brands like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Google Nexus works perfectly on it
3. Recovery process can be done with few steps
4. Photos, videos, music, call history, text messages, calendar and more are recoverable
To know more about what Android Data Recovery can help, please download the program on your computer and try it on your own.
Simple Steps to Restore Deleted Photos from ZTEStep 1 Prevent ZTE Photos from Being Overwritten
Once you find that your ZTE pictures are gone, you’d better leave it alone and never add or delete anything in it.
Step 2 Install Android Data Recovery on Computer
Now, download the Android photo recovery program on your computer and launch it after the installation. When it’s done, you will see the program asking you to connect your ZTE phone to the computer using USB cable.
Step 3 Enable USB Debugging on ZTE
If you can’t successfully have your ZTE phone connected, it’s likely that the USB debugging is not enabled on your ZTE Blade L2. Just follow the ways below to perform the enabling process.
1. For Android 4.2 or the newer: Enter "Settings" > "About Phone" > "Build number" for several times and when you get the note: "You are under developer mode", you can go back to "Settings" > "Developer options" > "USB debugging".
2. Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > "Developer option" > "USB debugging".
3. Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > ": Applications" > "Development" > "USB debugging".
Step 4 Choose Data Type to Scan
If your ZTE can be successfully connected, just skip and select files to recover. You can tick "Gallery" only and hit on "Next" to have your ZTE Blade L2 photos scanned.
Note: Then, you will be asked to allow the program to read your ZTE photos. Just hit on the "Allow" on your ZTE and go back to Android Data Recovery to move on to the next step.
Step 5 Preview and Retrieve Deleted ZTE Photos
Now, you will see all the photos scanned out (both the deleted and existing ones). The deleted photos will be displayed in red and the existing ones in black. You can preview and choose the pictures you want to recover and click "Recover" to get them back.
Note: To prevent bad things from happening again, you can back up your ZTE Android phones from time to time.
With these clear and simple steps, you can get back your deleted ZTE photos with the help of Android Data Recovery. If you are using other Android phone brands, you can also retrieve deleted photos, videos, music and more Android data with ease.