Android Data Recovery is a very effective program which allows you to recover the lost data in a very simple way. It can recover deleted/formatted files from Android devices without taking out the SD card or CF card inside the Android phone or tablet. This program has a strong ability that not only can recover photos and videos, but also can recover contacts, text messages and other data.
- Part 1. Why the Deleted Data Can Be Recovered?
- Part 2. Easy Steps to Recover Lost Photo/Video from Android
- Part 3. Back Up Important Data More Often
As we mention above that the deleted data could be recovered easily, you may ask the reason why. Actually, when you delete the files, it wouldn’t be wiped out from your Android at once and still saved on the internal storage, waiting the other data to be written into the location. So if you never use your device when the data is deleted accidentally (prevent the data to be overwritten), you can get back the lost data with the help of Android Data Recovery.
Click the below buttons to download the right version of Android Data Recovery.
Step 1 Connect your Android device to computer
After launching Android Data Recovery, connect Android devices to your Windows and Mac computer via USB cable that is matched.
Step 2 Enable USB debugging for your Android phone
If you don't open the debugging on your phone, this program will prompt you to enbale USB debugging on your phone. Please check what's the version of your Android phone, then follow the right steps to do it.
1) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for 7 times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" > Back to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3 Select Data Items
In the latest version of Android Data Recovery, you are empowered to selectively choose which type of files to be scanned.
Finish analyzing, you will get a picture as below, turn to your phone and click "Allow", so that you can go to the next step. If it does not have such pop-up, click on the "Retry" button again.
Note: The "Allow" button sometimes will appear during some time, just click it until it disappears. Don't be panic when it happens on your device.
Step 4 Recover deleted videos and photos from Android phones
All scanned result will be organized by file types(including Messages, Contacts, Gallery, Videos). You can select photos and video files to preview in the right windows, and then click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Note: Please make sure that the battery of your Android device is more than 20%.
Actually, it not only can recover lost photo/video from Android, but also supports you to get back lost data from the SD cards or retrieve data from broken Android easily with the program.
Back Up Data with Phone Transfer
1. Download and install Phone Transfer by clicking the download button below and then launch it on your computer.
2. Choose "Back Up your Phone" on the interface.
3. Connect your device to computer.
4. After that, you can see the data types including Music, Videos, Photos, Contacts and so on are displayed on the interface. Please select the data you want to back up.
5. Clicking "Start Copy" button to begin backing up data on computer.
Besides, you can also try Dropbox or Google Photos to copy the pictures from Android. But please note that with Dropbox or Google Photos, you need to download the program on your device, while Phone Transfer should be downloaded and installed on computer.