Android Data Recovery
iPhone won't Turn on? Here is How to Fix It
- Part 1: iPhone Screen Is Black or Frozen
- Part 2: iPhone Still Won’t Turn On
- Part 3: iPhone Gets Stuck During Start Up
- Part 4: Most Powerful Guide to Get iPhone Back to Normal Status
For iPhone 6s and earlier, please press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for some time until you can see the Apple logo.
For iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, please press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for some time until you can see the Apple logo.
1. Plug in your iPhone and start to charge it.
2. Check if you can see the charging screen after a few minutes charging.
3. Charge your iPhone for up to one hour.
4. If you can’t see the charging screen within an hour, or you can only see the screen of connecting to power, you should check if anything such as the USB cable, power adapter, jack works well or not. You should try your best to make the charging screen displayed.
5. Try to turn on your iPhone.
1. Plug your iPhone into computer via the USB cable and launch iTunes.
2. Force restart iPhone(refer to part 1) after it is well connected.
3. Keep holding the buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
4. When you can see the following interface on your iTunes, please choose “Update” option and iTunes will download the software for your iPhone and reinstall iOS without erasing your data. Please wait patiently.
With iOS System Recovery, users are allowed to solve lots of common iOS system problems:
1. Stuck in Recovery Mode, DFU Mode, Headphone Mode, Apple Logo
2. Frozen status
3. Black, red or blue screen
4. Start loop
5. Fail to slide to unlock/power off
6. Other system problems
iOS System Recovery is pretty simply to use and you don’t need to waste most of time to figure out how it works. Please check it out below:
Step 1 Download iOS System Recovery
First of all, please download and install iOS System Recovery program by clicking on the button below on your computer. Then launch it.
Step 2 Connect iPhone to PC
Go to "iOS System Recovery" tool from the program and then use a lightning cable to connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 3 Enter Recovery/DFU Mode
After your device is detected by the program, you would be asked to put your iPhone into recovery mode. Please follow the instruction on the program enter recovery mode.
Step 4 Confirm Device’s Info
Please confirm the device’s info on the interface so that the program can automatically download the suitable firmware package for your iPhone. Then click "Repair" to continue.
Step 5 Fix iPhone Won’t Turn On Problem
Now, all you need to do is to wait for the process to finish fixing the iPhone system issue for you. After that, you will get your iPhone back to normal.
After trying the above steps, you can easily fix the iPhone won’t turn on problem. If you get any question about this article, please drop us a comment below!