With 6 different game modes, we try to go as far as possible through the levels in order to get the best score. For instance, in the Classic Mode, the player has 3 lives which means he can make 3 mistakes before losing. When going to the next level, the grid size grows and the time available to memorize the tiles decreases.
In the Speed Mode the memorization time is really short, for the Mission Impossible Mode you need to be very patient and for the Kamikaze Mode the least mistake can be fatal! Since the last update, Memory Tiles has integrated the Play Game technology. As he goes along, the player unlocks achievements (more than 65 currently) and he can compare his best scores with his Google+ friends or on the worldwide leaderboard. Of course, the game works offline and the scores and achievements are automatically synchronized during the next connexion.
Description & Screenshots
Available for Android users with Memory Tiles.
1) Classic: the game difficulty increases with the level, the games can be wrong three times
2) Speed: you have less than 1 second to memorize the tiles locations
3) Crazy: it will drive you crazy!
4) Impossible Mission: probably one of the most difficult modes
5) Endurance: quite easy but be patient