How to Recover Photos, Videos from Sony Xperia
Android Photo Recovery is an outstanding recovery tool that has following merits.
1. It is compatible to almost every Android phone no matter what phone brand you use, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, and so on.
2. No matter you use which version of Android OS, the previous one or the newer one, Android Photo Recovery can help you get back whatever you want.
3. Android Photo Recovery empowers you to retrieve any data, such as contacts, text messages, videos, music, photos and something like that.
4. Don't worry. The steps to operate the recovering is not complex at all that you need only to connect your phone to the computer, enable USB cable, scan lost data and recover them back.
For Android Photo Recovery has bring so many amazing convenience to us, why not download the free trial version on your computer and have it a try.
In the rest passages, I will show you how to recover your Sony Xperia videos and photos back to your Sony with Android Photo Recovery in detail.
Recovering Sony Xperia Videos/ Photos with Android Photo RecoveryStep 1 Prevent Your Xperia Data from Being Overwritten
As long as you lose your Sony Xperia videos or photos, prevent your Sony from being overwritten so that your lost data can be recoverrable. Besides, you can get an outstanding data recovering tool, for example, Android Data Recovery, to help you restore your deleted Sony Xperia videos and photos.
Step Run Android Photo Recovery and Connect it to your Computer
After downloading and installing Android Photo Recovery, launch it. And you will see a pop-up window asking you to connect your Sony Xperia to your computer with USB cable. Make sure that your phone is well connected during the recovery, all the recovery process will fail and you can recover nothing.
Step 2 Enable USB Debugging of your Sony Xperia
After connecting your Sony to the computer, you will be asked to enable USB debugging if you didn't do this before. However, if you have already enabled your USB debugging, you can just neglect this step and skip it to the next part.
For different version of Android operating system, you will be offered different ways to set USB debugging option.
1. For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings < Applications < Development < USB debugging".
2. For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings < Developer option < USB debugging"
3. For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings < About Phone < Build number" for several times until you get a note saying that "You are under developer mode". Then, go back to "Settings < Developer options < USB debugging".
Step 3 Analyze and Scan your Sony Xperia for Lost Photos and Videos
After enables USB debugging, you entered the scanning mode. Your device will be detected. Click "Start" to have your Sony Xperia scanned. Not only the lost Sony data, but also the existing one, you can click "Only display the deleted data" to displayed the deleted Sony data.
Tick all the files you want to scan as below and click "Next".
Choose the scanning mode that you prefer as below. You can choose scan the deleted files or to scan all the files including the existing ones.
Step 4 Preview and Recover Sony Xperia Lost Videos and Photos
As all the deleted Sony data are scanned out and listed in category, you are allowed to preview them one by one and figure out which you want to recover and which not. After previewing all data, mark down those you want and click "Recover" to retrieve them and save them on your computer.
Step 7 Frequently Back up Your Android Device to Protect the Files
After operating the 6 steps above, you can try have your Sony data retrieved and stored in your computer. To avoid further data losing, you can form a habit of backing up your Android frequently. You will be recommended an useful back-up tool Android Transfer, which enables you to back up your Android data and transfer Android data that stored in the backup file if you like later.
With 4 simple steps mentioned above, you can recover your Sony Xperia videos and photos back to you. Why not download Android Photo Recovery and you can do this once and for all.
comments powered by Disqus